Boston College at Florida State odds, picks and prediction
The Boston College Eagles (4-13 overall, 2-9 ACC) visit the Florida State Seminoles (14-4 , 10-3) in a Wednesday night (9 p.m. ET) contest at the Donald L. Tucker Center in Tallahassee, Fla. Below, we analyze the Boston College-Florida State odds and lines, with NCAA college basketball picks and predictions.
Florida State is No. 11 in the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Boston College at Florida State:Odds, spread andlines
- Money line : Boston College +1350 (bet $100 to win $1,350) | Florida State -5000 (bet $5,000 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Boston College +18.5 (-110) | Florida State -18.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 154.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Boston College at Florida State: Three things to know
- Florida State leads the ACC in scoring at 79.2 points per game. The Seminoles have been held under 78 points just three times since Dec. 21. They lost all three of those games, and that includes a 78-70 loss to North Carolina on Saturday.
- Boston College defeated Notre Dame, 94-90, Saturday, thus snapping a four-game losing skid. That game was at home; BC is 0-5 in true road games this season. The Eagles are 1-8 in away-neutral games.
- No team in the ACC has yielded more than the Eagles' 78.3 PPG this season. Boston College has coughed up a 56.8% mark on 2-point field goals; that percentage ranks last in the conference and 341st in NCAA-I.
Special College Basketball Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on any college basketball team money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if ANY team hits a 3-pointer today. Promotion available in CO, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. IA and PA residents, don't miss BetMGM 's risk-free, first-bet offer!
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Boston College at Florida State: Odds, lines, predictions and picks
Florida State 85, Boston College 67
Money line (ML)
STEER CLEAR of the big tag on the Seminoles and the fantasy-island proposition on the Eagles.
Against the spread (ATS)
Boston College is 5-1 ATS in its last five road games. FSU is 5-1 ATS in its last six at home. The Eagles are dealing with a lot of injuries, and this game could get into the deep part of both benches for long stretches in the second half.
For the 'Noles, this game is wedged between a hard-fought loss at UNC and a an impending important road game at Notre Dame. The talented home five may well win this game by 22, but a 17-point win would not be the slightest surprise.
The best option for this contest is a wait-and-see on the total. Both teams play a high-tempo game, but if this tag would get a tad higher there would be room for profit in shading the Under.
TAKE THE UNDER 154.5 (-110); look for a total of 156 to find some leverage.
Additional college sports coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.