Indiana at Michigan State odds, picks and prediction
The Indiana Hoosiers (12-12 overall, 7-10 Big Ten) visit the Michigan State Spartans (13-10 , 7-10) in a Tuesday night Big Ten tussle at Jack Breslin Students Events Center in East Lansing Mich. Tip-off will be at 8 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Indiana-Michigan State odds and lines, with NCAA college basketball picks and predictions.
Indiana at Michigan State:Odds, spread andlines
- Money line : Indiana +125 (bet $100 to win $125) | Michigan State -150 (bet $150 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Indiana +2.5 (-110) | Michigan State -2.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 135.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Indiana at Michigan State: Three things to know
- Indiana enters this game on a three-game losing skid which started with a 78-71 home loss to these Spartans Feb. 20. Over the trio of losses, IU has been outshot, 48.0% to 39.4%, and out-rebounded by a margin of 4.7 per game. The skid includes one road game and the Hoosiers have lost two in a row away from Assembly Hall after having win three straight away games from Jan. 10-Feb. 10.
- Michigan State is coming off a 73-55 loss to Maryland Sunday. The Spartans shot just 33.3% from the floor in what was a disappointing setback after wins against Ohio State, Illinois, and Indiana.
- For the season, Michigan State is averaging 70.6 points per game while yielding 71.6 PPG. At home, the Spartans have scored 74.5 PPG while allowing 68.5. In those home games, MSU is 10-3 straight up but just 4-9 against the spread.
Special College Basketball Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on any college basketball team money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if ANY team hits a 3-pointer today. Promotion available in CO, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. IA and PA residents, don't miss BetMGM 's risk-free, first-bet offer!
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Indiana at Michigan State: Odds, lines, predictions and picks
Indiana 70, Michigan State 66
Money line (ML)
Indiana's conversion rates on 3-pointers (34.7%) along with its high rate of free throws make this contest a near-pick 'em. Getting INDIANA at +125 MAKES FOR DECENT VALUE.
Against the spread (ATS)
IU has shown improvement in its offensive rebounding numbers in recent weeks and MSU's defensive rebounding has been headed the wrong way of late.
Michigan State's three-game win streak from Feb. 20-25 was constructed on a foundation of solid shooting and opponent misfires from 3-point range. Both don't figure as sustainable (and weren't in the step-back loss to Maryland).
The underdog has covered five straight in this series. MSU is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games as a home favorite.
TAKE THE HOOSIERS +2.5 (-110).
NO PLAY on a well-made total here.
Additional college sports coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.